Great reputations are hard to come by; so are great career opportunities.
Parkers is recognized as a premier brand throughout Georgia and South Carolina by our employees, customers, competitors and the public as the pre-eminent retail convenience store operation. We are as passionate about our people as we are about our chewy ice. Just ask our employees at any one of our locations. At Parkers, we are committed to having an employee focused environment that people get excited about their input is valued, successes rewarded and growth opportunities are abundant.
Our Kitchen Associates are responsible for all deli operations in our stores. They create the delicious, traditional, southern, comfort food that our customers know and love! A career as a Kitchen Associate is challenging, rewarding and gives you the chance to be your best. Youll take pride in what you do as you prepare made from scratch recipes with a variety of tastes and flavors.
There is no question, this position is for people who like to stay busy and work as a team. A typical workday will include these responsibilities and more:
- Smile and greet customers.
- Provide a fast and friendly customer experience every visit.
- Complete prep work as assigned; prepare menu items according to Parkers recipes.
- Follow approved cooking procedures and present quality food to company standard.
- Practice sanitary and safe food handling procedures.
- Clean and sanitize the work area before, during, and after scheduled shift.
- Follow company uniform and dress code requirements to include non-slip shoes and hair restraint.
- Ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing and reaching, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Subject to hot grease, wet floors, and temperature extremes.
In addition to working for a reputable, stable company where you make a difference every day, you will have peace of mind knowing your career opportunities are great with Parkers!
Improve your careers reputation and apply now!
Reference checks will be conducted on all candidates. Successful candidates must pass a standard background check.
Parkers is an equal opportunity employer.