While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization—at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
• Berwick – *premium pay* child needing care Mon-Fri 8:15am-3:15pm for fill in May 11-Aug 3 for school
• Berwick – *premium pay* child needing care Tues 8am-5:30pm; Fri 8am-6pm
• Berwick – *pending* teen needing care Mon-Fri 6:30am-3:30pm
• Berwick – teen needing care occasional Fri & Sat nights 11pm-7am
• Berwick – child needing care Thurs-Sat nights 10pm-6am
• Bloomsburg – teen needing care Fri & Sat nights 10:15pm-6:15am; Sat 8am-4pm
• Catawissa – young child needing care Mon, Thurs & Fri – 6am-8:30pm
• Danville – *trach/vent–pending* young child needing care Mon-Sun 8 hours/day, 8 hrs/night
• Lewisburg – *trach* teen needing care up to 3 days/week (Wed-Sun) 8am-4pm
• Lewisburg – *fill in/backup* child needing care Mon-Fri 7:45am-4:30pm
• Shamokin – young child needing care Tues & Thurs 5:30am-4pm starting in June
• Sunbury – *trach/vent - pending* infant needing care 16 hours/day
• Watsontown – *fill in/backup* young child needing care Thurs-Sat 8am-12pm
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
For more information about employment with BAYADA Pediatrics in Bloomsburg, please call our office at 570-389-1568 or contact Recruiting Manager, Andrea Megargell.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.