UH Rehabilitation Hospital is a joint venture between University Hospitals and Kindred Healthcare, bringing together the expertise of both world-class organizations. Our goal is to restore lives, helping patients regain their independence so they can return home. Our 50-bed, state-of-the-art acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital is dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a variety of conditions .
This position acts as a liaison between internal and external referral sources, and internal operations. The Clinical Liaison is responsible for establishing relationships with physicians, payers, and other referral sources. The Clinical Liaison will ensure appropriate patient placement through clinical assessments and screening in conjunction with the Hospital's Medical Director.
- College degree and license in healthcare-related field (RN), Therapist preferred.
- Clinical experience required with demonstrated skills in clinical assessment and marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in acute care or rehab.
- Requires a professional level of knowledge in physician relations and interfacing with insurance companies.
- Extensive knowledge of local provider and medical communities.
- Ability to be available for occasional evenings for marketing events, weekend coverage, and routine day travel.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Ability to deal tactfully with, patients, hospital staff and the general public.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must maintain valid Ohio driver's license.