Req Number: 238707
NOTE: This position is a work-from-home, field-based role that involves onsite client visits within the assigned territory. The selected individual for this opening can be based in Illinois (preferred location), Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin or Minnesota.
ADP is hiring a Relationship Manager.
- Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you'll serve as the primary point of contact for ADP's Comprehensive Human Resources clients and act as a liaison between the client and ADP, serving as an empowered internal client advocate.
Daily, you will be responsible for maintaining client satisfaction, retention, and overseeing the entire client experience by offering best practices, consultative support, guidance, and advice on Human Resources. You'll develop and enhance strategic business partnerships building trust with our client's key decision-makers to understand their financial position, business and strategic objectives, and requirements so our clients can focus on what matters most to them -- growing their business. You will partner with implementation, service, and other support teams to deliver a seamless client experience.
You can expect job satisfaction through being that one person who saves the day for our clients and champions regulatory changes, process improvement, and more. All while advancing your career at a stable, highly-respected Fortune 250 company that prides itself on its welcoming, inclusive workplace where you are valued and supported. Things can move fast here, so the pace shouldn't scare you. We still find time for a healthy dose of fun.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
Build Relationships. You will proactively ensure client satisfaction through regular conference calls and periodic client visits. You will strive to exceed client expectations in every interaction to drive client retention. Also, internally you will build relationships and coordinate with other ADP teams and third parties, enabling seamless delivery of ADP Services and work with sales teams to educate our sales managers about the product and partner with them on qualified prospect calls. You hold yourself to the highest ethical standards and live ADP's core value of “Integrity is Everything.“
Educate and Provide Recommendations. You will leverage your ADP product and services knowledge to solve issues and questions that help clients understand our products' value. You will take client input and turn it into recommendations on best practices and solutions training. You will conduct an annual recap of all activities completed on clients' behalf and discuss goals and objectives for the upcoming year. You will also identify new service and/or product opportunities that support our clients from the recruiting stage to the retirement stage and coordinate as necessary with Sales.
Organize to Thrive. You thrive in a structured environment that requires setting priorities, organizing your day, multi-tasking, changing direction, and providing prompt follow-up.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience in professional services, implementation, client services, sales, human resources, or payroll/finance environment with proven proficiency in managing client relationships.
- Ability to travel 25-30% based on client needs.
- High School diploma
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- An understanding of ADP's infrastructure and ADP's traditional and new products/services in business processing and outsourcing is helpful.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.