Subcontract Field Coordinator III
Zachry Group is currently seeking a Subcontract Field Coordinator III in for a New Construction Project located in Sabine Pass, Texas.
The Subcontract Field Coordinator III works in a team environment, leads a team of Subcontract Field Coordinators and will be assigned subcontracts or services packages to oversee the field execution of the subcontractor or service provider based on highest complexity on the project. The Subcontract Field Coordinator III understands commercial agreements, technical specifications and safe construction craft execution. The Subcontract Field Coordinator III leads the oversite of the subcontractors or service providers in the field to ensure the providers are cooperating with Zachry craft and other subcontractors/service providers while executing their work in a safe, quality way while following the defined schedule and technical requirements. The Subcontract Field Coordinator III works with the Subcontract Managers to ensure each subcontractor or service providers is following the commercial agreement they are bound too while coordinating and removing any limitations caused by direct craft or other providers that could hinder their completion of the work.
- Assist in the development, preparation and award of subcontract/service bids along with the presentation of rational behind the recommended award.
- Attend assign subcontract/services project meetings to ensure schedule, priorities and expectations are being met including kick off, pre-mobilization and on site meetings.
- Monitors contractor progress and performance, ensures work is performed in a safe and quality manner.
- Assist with the project change and claim management procedures and processes including the identification of change orders, back charges, drawing revisions, etc
- Maintains daily work and manpower logs for each subcontractor/service provider assigned to them.
- Assist in the reviews, evaluations and authorization of progress payments based upon actual work completed.
- Provide updates to Subcontract Administrators on the progress of each subcontract/service providers assigned to them.
- Oversees the field coordination with direct craft and other subcontract/service providers.
- Leads weekly field reviews of subcontract/service providers.
- Leads subcontract/service turnover and closeout.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities (Include any training, licenses and certifications):
- +5 years experience in subcontract management or 1-3 years of craft experience as a Superintendent on an industrial construction or maintenance services projects.