Director, DTC eCommerce Marketing
The DTC eCommerce Marketing lead is responsible for helping us write a new chapter in our Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce business. As the overall driver of our DTC site, this role will lead day-to-day planning and execution efforts, working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing Operations, Customer Service, IT/Tech Services, Demand Marketing and Finance, as well as, with numerous external partner agencies, to execute a best-in-class website in support of our goal to deliver exponential growth.
This key role will focus on a data-driven and agile approach to test and learn, helping to guide multiple efforts including content development, site structure and usability, Google Analytics data aggregation and analysis, SEO, A/B testing, and an optimized customer journey that leads to improved conversion on the platform.
The position will be part of a WW eCommerce team that helps manage the DTC business end-to-end, across the Americas, EMEA & Asia Pacific. Reporting into the Sr. Director, WW eCommerce Marketing, this role will be responsible for running the North American DTC business across our full portfolio of products and help to leverage US work across other parts of the world.
The growth of our DTC business is a global strategic priority. This critical role is an exciting opportunity for a senior eCommerce enthusiast to help us accelerate our journey and contribute to the continued transformation of our brand.
- Lead overall strategy & execution for the ecommerce DTC priorities & drive day to day execution of projects and initiatives to support ecommerce revenue objectives and improve customer engagement
- Optimization of content & site merchandising to refine the online user experience, customer journey & engagement, site navigation, commerce flow & full DTC marketing funnel
- Micro-focus on ecommerce KPIs across site, marketing & sales, and integrated campaigns that deliver an increase in new customer acquisition, traffic, engagement, conversion, AOV, CLV.
- Develop robust, agile A/B test and roll strategy, leverage trends/insights to drive ongoing financial performance improvements.
- Maximize current tactics and unlock new opportunities to drive growth such as SEO, SEM, concierge, retention/loyalty, affiliate & partners programs, demand generation
- Collaborate with technical partners (internal and external) to develop and deliver a best-in-class site experience and meet/exceed target conversion metrics
- Lead web analytics related to eCommerce, work with Analytics and Finance teams to create and communicate performance scorecards that measure quality and quantity of traffic, optimize purchase journey, and ultimately increase conversion. Regular communication to teams, leadership and cross-functional partners
- Continuous user testing & research, leverage industry research and best practices for ongoing DTC innovation, updates and recommendations
- 5+ years eCommerce marketing experience with background on Consumer Electronics or Consumer Packaged Goods.
- A proven ability to work in remote cross-functional/regional teams and matrix organizations and ensure accountability for results that maximize contribution to DTC business objectives.
- Lead through influencing and building strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders but can assert yourself when needed. Comfortable communicating across all levels of the company.
- Strong strategic thinker and tactical executor, and the drive to get things done.
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to manage multiple projects while focused on key priorities.
- Solid leadership skills, team building, and resource management.
- Experience with Google Analytics, insights tools like hotjar and Optimizely, Microsoft Office
Location: Remote, Bay Area, CA
Duration: Full time, Permanent