We are an early stage company building the next generation digital shopping platform from the ground up. Our vision is to create a highly differentiated and personalized experience for consumers that revolutionizes the way people shop. We have an incredible team and venture investors. Come join the fun!
Goal of Job
You will be the first Data Science / Analytics hire. In this role you will touch data throughout the business. Key areas of coverage range from product/marketing/growth analytics to providing data and insights to our external partners.
- Develop data sets and dashboards that track performance of marketing, growth, and product initiatives
- Complete deep analysis to understand behavioral patterns of our users and unlock growth opportunities
- Work with Partnerships team to develop key insights and reporting for our partners
- Work closely with engineering to ensure accurate / comprehensive tracking
- 5+ years experience in analytics / data science roles
- At least 2 years experience in a B2C company. E-commerce experience a plus
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields (Econ, Operations Research, Statistics, Math, etc). MS/PHD preferred
- Critical thinking - we use judgement in making key decisions, we are innovative and deep thinkers, we are deliberate and produce high quality work
- Helpfulness and transparency - we support each other by providing context and feedback, we operate with respect towards our customers, partners and team, we are open to giving and receiving feedback with the intention of improving how we function
- Operate as an owner - we are deeply invested in the success of the company and its customers, we do what’s right, not what’s easy, we spend carefully and know that any success is tied to what is best for our customers
- Pronto - we operate with a sense of urgency, have a GSD mentality, we are open to change as business needs evolve, and we embody grit and tenacity