The Phoenix Mine is looking for a Surface Mobile Maintenance Technician to join the Surface Mobile Maintenance Team.
Reporting to the Surface Mobile Maintenance Supervisor, the Surface Mobile Maintenance Technician is responsible for the following:
- Service, maintain, and repair surface mining equipment
- Operation of light and heavy equipment as needed
- Troubleshoot equipment and apply best practices to successfully repair and maintain top of the line mining equipment
- Three (3) or more years of experience maintaining heavy equipment in a mining, construction or farming environment required
- Experience maintaining diesel equipment required
- Experience maintaining electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems on mobile equipment required
- Ability to read and understand schematics of mobile equipment required
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Proven excellent safety and attendance record required
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job required
What we can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and stock purchase plans where applicable
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- An Opportunity to transform Traditional Mining into the future of Digital Mining
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across locations
Nevada Gold Mines is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.