The Area Manager position will perform the following duties:
- Manages a geographical sales territory ensuring that independent and regional account business is developed and budgeted sales and profit objectives are achieved.
- Regularly calls on existing and potential customers.
- Develops and executes business plans.
- Effectively manages time and resources to attain results.
- Builds business through support of company branded product.
- Manages pricing and monitors credit term compliance.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
1-2 years foodservice sales related work experience
Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
Basic computer skills including MS Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
Candidate must live in the Baton Rouge, LA area; No relocation
Post high school education, i.e. culinary training, AS/BS degree in business management, culinary arts or related field
2+ years foodservice sales related work experience
Foodservice distribution industry experience
Sales systems experience i.e. online order entry, sales metrics dashboard, web-based customer tools/systems
Culinary, procurement, vendor/supplier and/or beverage sales related experience in foodservice industry