The Carpenter Health Network is seeking a Clinical Coordinator to join our patient care team.
Clinical Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Completes and Maintains nursing schedule for LPNs, CNAs, and Unit Secretaries in accordance with preset staffing levels
- Oversees employee health
- Manages staff of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Overall Quality Assurance
- Works directly with Director of Nursing in managing the unit
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Nursing
- Responsible for conducting in-services for employees
- Louisiana Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Working knowledge of computers and software packages such as Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to work with physicians, social workers, insurance companies, case managers, patients and families
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive base salary, health and dental insurance, accrued PTO, retirement plans (401-k) and a real opportunity to grow!