About Andy Bs Entertainment & Bowling Centers
Headquartered out of Springfield, Missouri, Andy Bs Entertainment & Bowling Centers operates nine facilities across the Midwest. Andy Bs, the companys entertainment center concept, consists of locations in Bartlett, TN; Tulsa, OK and Springfield, MO along with two new Andy Bs | Bowl Socials in Denton, TX and Branson, MO. Each Andy Bs location hosts a mix of social games and attractions including luxury bowling, laser tag, virtual reality, go-karts, an arcade, alongside an extensive food and beverage offering. The company also owns and operates seven traditional bowling centers in Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Arkansas.
Mission Statement: Bringing Memorable FUN to Peoples Lives!
COVID CONSIDERATIONS: All team members are required to wear masks and have temperature taken.
Job Functions: What youll be doing:
You will be part of a team that delivers exceptional guest services every time, every visit.
- Greet every guest with a smile, eye contact, and enthusiasm. *Ideally within 10 ft.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding overall mystery shopper centers experience.
- Preps and cooks all menu items according to company recipes and standards
- Complies with portion control, quality identifiers, and prep recipes
- Coordinates items ordered together to finish at the same time
- Adapt to daily specials/menu changes and learn to prepare new items as required.
- Follows all food safety guidelines and standards
- Practices label, date, initial and rotate procedures
- Demonstrate flexibility with special requests and substitutions (allergies, etc.).
- Properly operates all kitchen equipment
- Stocks stations before and after each shift
- Maintains a clean and safe work station including all line equipment; practices “clean as you go.“
- Performs opening, closing and side duties as required
- Attends all scheduled meetings
- Completes any duties or tasks assigned by managers
Job Requirements: What youll bring
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months of 1-year experience in food service and back of the house.
- Basic knowledge of knife safety.
- Knowledge of food specifications
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions
- Possess good guest relations abilities, outgoing and friendly, courteous and cooperative attitude, team oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Abide by the centers dress code policy
Benefits - Fun as it should be
- Free bowling while off-duty (you & immediate family)
- 50% off food & beverage while on break time.
- 20% off food & beverage while off-duty
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available for full-time and part-time team members
- Fun working environment
YOUR MISSION: BRINGING MEMORABLE FUN TO PEOPLES LIVES!
Andy Bs Entertainment and Bowling Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers participates in the E-verify program for all new team members. For more information, visit:
E-Verify Participation Poster, E-Verify Right to Work Poster, E-Verify Right to Work Poster(Sp)