Night Picker 3rd shift
The XCEL Group is currently hiring case pickers/3rd shift for our client, a growing food company in Bartlett, IL. Due to continued growth, we are them with hiring Warehouse Case Picker Order Selectors to work in the 100,000 square foot warehouse in Bartlett, IL.
Typical shift starts at 6PM and ends at 3AM but end time varies based on work; 5 day work, Sundays mandatory, 5-10 OT hours per week likely. More hours available at times for those who wish to contribute more. Scheduled work days may include holidays
- Prior experience as warehouse worker; understanding of general warehouse operations required
- Experience operating material handling equipment is required
- Picking/packing experience in a warehouse environment is required
- Experience using RF Scanner is preferred
- Prior experience working in a freezer/refrigerated environment and/or working with fresh produce/food products is a plus
- Must be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Must be able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Transport filled orders to and from the shipping area
- Stock shelves, keep stock clean and in the correct sequence
- Perform general cleaning duties
- Must be able to work at a fast pace making repetitive motions with efficiency and accuracy
- Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English
The Xcel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.