Job Description Job #: 1022922
Global Service Desk Job Opening
- Receives incoming help requests from end users via both telephone, helpdesk tickets in a courteous manner.
- Builds rapport with key operators, IT teammates and end users to provide outstanding service.
- Prioritizes and schedules problems.
- Escalates problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
- Applies diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting. Identifies and learns appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configurating systems and applications.
- Performs preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Performs post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Develops help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Provides technical and/or administrative support.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function.
- Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
Email resumes to [ Link Removed ]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] -6178.