You can schedule your interview by texting your availability to our companies recruiting department at 918-227-8390 or contact us directly at 918-227-8390 Ext.2138.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make an impact and truly make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities?
Bios is looking for personable, energetic and dedicated Direct Support Professionals to join our team in the Bartlesville area.
The nature of the role by design is not glamorous, can be difficult at times and requires hard work, but the reward is immeasurable!
As a Direct Support Professional, you will get to know those we serve on a personal level and assist them with in the implementation of person-centered plans, goals, and objectives.
In this highly rewarding position you will ensure that those we serve are able to work towards their individual goals in a healthy, safe and nurturing home environment while participating as a member of a team.
If youre looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider Bios where we put people first!
- Follow Individual Support Plan
- Clearly, document all aspects of services provided
- Maintain a high degree of honesty and integrity at all times
- Transport people as needed
- Acquire and maintain all required and needed training to properly serve customers
- Maintain valid drivers license and auto insurance at all times
- Perform all aspects of job safely and using good judgment
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of all Bios customers, families and employees
- Communicate openly and respectfully with customers, supervisors, members of the community
- Represent Bios well in all aspects of manner, dress, communication and actions
- Teaching people life skills, including money management, home management, daily living and personal care skills
- Providing the care people cant do themselves
- Helping people get involved in their communities
- Assist with medications and health monitoring
- Transport to appointments, errands, and activities
Must be over 18
Must have current drivers license and auto insurance
Must have social security card or birth certificate
Must pass background check
If you would like more information on all of out jobs you can visit our website www.bioscorp.com