Restaurant Team Leader (Stevens Pass, WA, US)
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Service is the foundation of everything we stand for at Vail Resorts and our Food and Beverage team is no exception to creating this experience of a lifetime. Restaurant Team Leaders are an integral part of restaurant operations responsible for leading the floor service, assisting management with operational needs, promoting teamwork amongst staff and maintaining service quality and safety to ensure an exceptional dining experience for our guests.
Starting Wage: $21 - $22/hour
Outlets: All F&B
Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
Skill Level: Advanced
Job Responsibilities –
- Attend to all guest needs in the restaurant ensuring responsive, friendly, and courteous service.
- Answers phones and radio working directly with other personnel to maintain the dining areas, including set up and busing of tables as needed
- Work on the floor or in the kitchen, wherever needed, to ensure smooth operation
- Act as supervisor in the absence of a chef, including managing payroll and attendance
- Assists in the ongoing training of staff and provides any necessary feedback
- Enforce and comply with all applicable regulations pertaining to health and safety requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests
- Ensure cleanliness and operation of restaurant and equipment through inspection and adherence to preventative maintenance programs
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements –
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Previous restaurant, supervisory or guest service experience required
- Ability to stand and walk continuously for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
The budgeted range starts at $21 - $22. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 458188