At US Ecology, our Class A Truck Drivers transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste regionally between the point or origin and facilities in the Northeast. Team members are responsible for ensuring driving and operation of equipment is conducted in a safe and compliant manner. A typical week will have you leaving from your dispatch point on Monday morning and returning home Friday afternoon while operating box vans, roll off trailers, and tank trailers.
We are looking for Class A Drivers for our Baltimore and Boston area hubs.
Day in the life –
- Check-in with the Transportation Manager.
- Review your scheduled job and ensure you have the appropriate paperwork/supplies for each pick-up.
- Operate equipment such as box vans, tank trailers and roll-offs.
- Properly segregate numerous waste streams while guaranteeing compliance for the following tasks: labeling, placarding, leading, unloading, and 10-day compliance with RCRA, DEA, EPA and DOT regulations.
- Visit base customers regularly, while enjoying a nice change of pace with seasonal projects
- Maintain electronic vehicle log and documentation of manifests and work orders
What you need to apply
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- CDL Class A , with hazardous endorsement required
- Good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Basic knowledge of smart phones and computers
- Knowledge of DOT, EPA, and DEA regulations
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
- Travel may apply based off of specific contracts or projects
For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical option for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
To learn more visit www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.