Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
This territory manager develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of products and services with a general focus on local market accounts and prospects. The manager also may be responsible for a limited number of key or named accounts.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections based on customer needs, product specifications and applicable regulations.
- Negotiate prices, terms of sale and service agreements.
- Ensure high post-sales satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
- Set account and territory plans on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Coach and mentor less experienced sales representatives as needed.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 1 year related experience.
- Requires strong abilities with building relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating and managing time.
- Requires knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knows principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Effective at written and verbal communication.
- Requires intermediate industry and product knowledge.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management software.