Venable LLP is seeking a Software Developer I to join our growing Information Technology team in the Baltimore, MD office. This person is responsible for supporting and working with firm staff to assess user requirements and recommending custom development solutions. This includes developing, testing and implementing the custom solution, as well as, ensuring software is compatible and consistent with current firm systems and standards.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for...
- Identifying, researching and resolving application-related issues.
- Developing application or module using N-Tier development tools consistent with project specifications and agreed upon requirements, deadlines and current firm systems and standards.
- Testing developed code and applications in coordination with test groups; identifying and resolving application-related issues
- Analyzing requests for new applications with management or senior developer.
- Analyzing escalated problems via the Service Management Office and troubleshoot through to resolution.
The successful candidate will demonstrate...
- 1 year of experience developing solutions implementing .NET web-based, and Microsoft SQL Server related technologies
- Experience in using Visual Studio for C# and IIS development
- Experience creating and using Web Services/Web API
- Ability to follow technical project specifications for software application development and to test applications for errors and bugs
If you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team of individuals that are naturally ambitious and driven, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in California, Delaware, Maryland, New York, and Virginia. Our lawyers and legislative advisors serve domestic and international clients in all areas of corporate and business law, complex litigation, intellectual property, regulatory matters, and government affairs. Additional information can be found at www.Venable.com.
Venable LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, committed to ensuring our workforce reflects America’s diverse population.