Software Tech Enterprises (STE) is an innovative Information Technology solutions and services provider, supporting federal agencies and companies in the public and private sectors.
STE is currently seeking a Senior Systems Requirements Analysis and Tester. The Senior Systems Requirements Analysis will provide subject matter expertise to our clients' suite of projects supporting the critical mission functions of the Social Security Administration. The candidate will be responsible for conforming to customer standards and requirements against desired outcomes. The candidate is also expected to function as part of a team, inclusive of customers, and must demonstrate sufficient communication skills to ensure success.
Our client delivers services and technical leadership for mission-critical federal government, public sector, and private sector programs. This opportunity is within the Health organization supporting the Social Security Administration.
Key Required Skills: Experience in understanding business process requirements and processes, and capable of translating those requirements into business and technical documentation and specifications. Experience with system testing and data analysis including running SQL.
Required Skills Requirements:
- Experience in defining business requirements focused on the customer experience
- Experience using agile techniques for requirements elicitation, software testing, quality assurance processes, and writing technical documentation
- Experience in working in a scaled agile/scrum environment managing requirements, backlogs, and roadmaps of multiple projects and products
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience engaging in business process analysis, understanding the customer's business process requirements, and capable of translating those business requirements into business and technical documentation and specifications.
- Experience with system testing and data analysis, which includes creating and running SQL Queries to validate system results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain grants management policies, processes, and technical information clearly and accurately.
- Two years of WebServices and SOAP UI experience
Master’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional experience or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant professional experience
Baltimore Metro Area, (Windsor Mill)
To learn more about Software Tech Enterprises, visit us at http://www.software-tec.com
Software Tech Enterprises, Inc. (STE) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: STE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at STE are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. STE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. STE encourages applicants of all ages.