Locations: Sales - MD - Baltimore, United States of America, Baltimore, Maryland
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Area Sales Manager (COAF Sales) Baltimore MD/York, PA
Are you a Sales Connoisseur? Do you enjoy shaking hands and sealing the deal? If you are entrepreneurial minded sales professional with the passion to seek and climb sales generating peaks, Capital One Auto Finance's (COAF) Area Sales Manager role is for you! As an Area Sales Manager, you will develop partnerships at auto dealerships to gain new and existing business. At your fingertip, you have a wide array of direct marketing tools to assist you in providing the story of the products COAF can offer. You anticipate the needs of the dealership and provide compelling COAF products to meet their client's needs. And finally, once commitment for ongoing business in made, you collaborate with the dealership to communicate funding delays and assist dealership and COAF completion of pending contracts.
- Generate meaningful relationships with dealerships within assigned territory and provide sales calls to those assigned auto dealerships.
- Develop a business plan for your territory that defines your sales strategy and approach.
- Extensive planning and preparing data and information to sell the story on sales calls, making them more productive and meaningful.
- Collaborate with the dealership and COAF to pro-actively problem solve current or future challenges.
- Prompt completion of administrative and team tasks, such as conference calls and expense reports.
- High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent Certification
- At least 1 year of Financial Services Experience or Business to Business Sales.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from accredited institution
- At least 2 years credit underwriting experience in the indirect lending, auto finance industry
- Previous experience analyzing, reporting on and setting goals based on performance metrics
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical abilities excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in communication, negotiation, organization, and people management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.