ZeroFOX seeks a Sales Engineer (SE) to assist Sales in driving new business from prospective and existing customer accounts within their respective assigned territory, and meeting and/or exceeding all sales quotas to achieve revenue goals. The primary responsibilities in this role are executing technical wins, driving revenue, and driving pipeline. This position will organize, plan, direct, and coordinate all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement for both prospective and established customers. The Sales Engineer is also responsible for working with the channel partners on enablement of their team on ZeroFOX platform and selling of the solution. The Sales Engineer should have experience in multiple security domains to articulate requirements and technical solutions along with demonstrating capabilities and conducting proof of concepts to meet customer requirements.
- Act as a business resource to the customer and provide “industry expert” executive level selling practices while delivering clear differentiation
- Proactively manage accounts on a continual basis, ensuring customer satisfaction, tracking of key deliverables, and maintaining a strong customer relationship
- Support the Sales organization to ensure timely and successful closing of sales opportunities
- Liaise between customers and Product Management to ensure relevant feedback to product improvements and customer requirements
- Communicate technical aspects of product & service offerings to customers
- Quickly learn, apply, and position technical knowledge related to competitor offerings
- Manage Proof of Concept engagements, providing knowledge transfer and support for customers while demonstrating solution options and benefits related to the customer’s overall needs and objectives.
- Other sales related duties, as assigned by sales management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Desired
- Experience selling security solutions in a sales engineering role into organizations, typically obtained in 3+ years
- Verifiable track record of success as an individual contributor in a sales engineering role
- Background in both structured corporate & entrepreneurial environments
- A passion and proven ability to implement world-class sales processes, productivity improvements, and training programs throughout the sales organization
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Must have the proven ability to deliver concise, logical, written documents and the presence to deliver the company’s vision and product definitions to both large and small audiences
- Highly competitive and extremely adaptive and use to overachieving on targets
- Ability to persuasively communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals
- Proficient understanding of security domains, malware, phishing, social media security and social engineering threats
- Good knowledge of Networking and Security infrastructure devices and applications (e.g. firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, IP Networking, etc.), and top SIEM tools such ArcSight, IBM QRadar, and Splunk
- Experience with Rest API integrations, JSON, Maltego
- Ability to drive RFP/RFI response processes
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Unquestionable integrity
- Excellent time & prioritization management
- Demonstrated ability to work as lead for large complex projects
- Strong technical and communication skills, well organized, and flexible
- Understanding of business metrics and drivers for multiples levels of customer management and appropriately tailors communication to demonstrate value
- Extensive level of industry acumen; keep current on trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges – be a technical advisor
- Strong Project Management and Customer Relationship skills
- Organized thought process to sales strategy
- Strong Presentation skills with confidence to speak in front of small and large groups
- Experience selling enterprise solutions to C-level clients
- Ability to develop senior level relationships
Education and Experience Required
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in technical consulting/sales engineering, typically obtained in 3+ years
- Security related certifications preferred (CISSP, CEH, GIAC GCIH, GCFA, etc.)
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Bragging Rights: The Forrester New Wave(™): Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, named ZeroFOX a Leader after a thorough evaluation of the top 14 vendors. Learn why Forrester says “ZeroFOX leads the pack in social media protection and digital risk analytics” and describes ZeroFOX as the “best for those that want actionable intelligence and rapid remediation.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Best Office in Downtown Baltimore (Federal Hill): Large floor-to-ceiling windows, a productive workspace, an awesome community area and free street parking available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFOX, the market leader in digital visibility and protection, safeguards modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using diverse data sources and artificial intelligence-based analysis, the ZeroFOX Platform identifies and remediates targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. The patented ZeroFOX SaaS technology processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, Instagram, Pastebin, YouTube, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
**ZeroFOX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in e-Verify**