Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent's advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
Catalent Paragon Gene Therapy is looking to recruit a Senior Program Manager to join our growing team in Baltimore, MD.
The Senior Program Manager will lead multiple Client Process Development and GMP Manufacturing projects. The Senior Program Manager is responsible for managing the client contract and will use their organizational, collaboration, influencing and leadership skills to initiate, plan, execute and monitor client projects.
The Senior Program Manager role is critical to our patients as this individual will lead cross-functional project teams and partner with internal business and technical leadership. The Senior Program Manager will work together with subject matter experts to deliver project results in an efficient manner consistent with client expectations.
- Delivers on assigned program objectives within agreed upon time, budget, scope, and quality.
- Applies sound project management practices within assigned projects.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and balance multiple, often changing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Manages cross-functional project teams and the overall project plan and schedule.
- Maintains open, collaborative and solution focused communication with clients and provides periodic updates & progress reports.
- Works collaboratively with other program managers and acts as a program management resource for all employees.
- Works to develop project management competencies across the company while strengthening the support capabilities of Program Management.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity & development potential.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams without direct authority. Ability to foster collaborative partnerships with others.
- Demonstrates ability to interact with and build relationships at many levels of the organization, both internally and externally, to accomplish objectives. Resolves conflict effectively.
- Ability to adapt within evolving corporate & program management organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in an Engineering or Biological Science preferred. Advanced degree (M.S., M.B.A., PhD) is desired
- Knowledge and expertise in project management practices; working knowledge of biological sciences and finance; proficient computer skills required including MS Project
- Sr. Program Manager: 7+ years direct experience in leading projects in a contract development or manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of Biologics Fermentation, Cell Culture, Purification and Analytics preferred
- Professional experience in a related field such as Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Biologics industry desired
Catalent's standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team
- Defined career path and annual performance review & feedback process
- Cross functional exposure to other areas of within the organization
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K are all offered from day one of employment
- 19 days of paid time off annually
• 7 paid holidays
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.