Software Tech Enterprises (STE) is an innovative Information Technology solutions and services provider, supporting federal agencies and companies in the public and private sectors.
STE is currently seeking a Senior Node Developer. This position will be supporting work to provide Agile software development expertise and hands on implementation using the latest open source server-side java script technologies on the Node platform and other related open source products.
- Extensive full-stack software development experience with Node.js (2 or more years) with detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities
- Strong development experience with developing RESTful Web Services using Node.js
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and TDD, BDD, ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows 7, Unix, Solaris, JMS, OOD, CVS
- Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration
- Experience with databases PostgreSQL and SOLR
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including XML, XSLT, WSDL, JSON
- Experience with Testing Tools including Mocha, Chai, Jest, Sinon, Supertest, Enzyme, Instanbul, Selenium, Load Runner, JSLint and Cucumber
- Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git and Stash
- Experience with IDEs such as VS code
- Knowledge of SonarCube, Phabricator, Gerritt, Karma, Jasmine
- Knowledge of projects using SAFe methodology
- Experience with DevOps processes and implementation
- Experience with environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience with NGiNX web server
- Experience with MQLight, Redis In-memory data structure store and message broker
Candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred with five years of professional experience or Master’s Degree with three years of professional experience.
Baltimore (Windsor Mills)
To learn more about Software Tech Enterprises, visit us at http://www.software-tec.com
Software Tech Enterprises, Inc. (STE) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: STE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at STE are based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. STE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. STE encourages applicants of all ages.