- Repair and maintaining conveyors, flowracks and related equipment.
- Perform all required maintenance and repairs on equipment as needed.
- General maintenance type jobs as needed.
- Fill in as needed on night production shift as a result of night person on vacation or sick (shift differential applies).
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Work safely at all times.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Must have own tools to perform the job.
- Must be experienced with all phases of replacing motors, switches, photeyes, and VFD's.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Experience in use of scissor-lifts, gas and electric forklifts and power tools.
- Must have physical coordination.
- Welding experience.