As a Global Field Support Manager at ZeroFOX, you will join a team of highly skilled individuals working at the intersection of social media, digital risk and cyber security. In this role, you will lead a team of presales analysts working to support the Sales Engineering team by managing Proof of Concepts (POCs), providing detailed analysis and contextualization regarding a variety of cyber risks, providing technical support and knowledge transfer for the entire sales team, and devising creative ways to show the product to new customers.
- Support the Sales Engineering team remotely to ensure timely & successful closing of strategic sales opportunities
- Liaise between Sales & Product Management to ensure feedback from the field regarding product improvements
- Assist in managing of Proof of Concept engagements for complex opportunities, providing knowledge transfer and support as needed for the Sales Engineering team
- Actively support the local field teams with solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer communication
- Maintain Sales Engineering demo environments
- Transfer knowledge to presales analysts via mentoring and coaching
- Biweekly technical sharing with team during WW SE call
- Active engagement with all new hires – act as buddy to onboard new SEs
- Analyze and contribute to presales direction as needed in support of the field
- BS in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Proven track record in designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise level technical sales solutions for Prospect
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Experience with other SaaS, cyber security, or social media products or services
- Deep understanding of social media platforms with regard to business purpose, target audience, functionality, and user behavior
- Understanding of security domains (ex: malware, phishing, social engineering, threat analysis, steganography, etc.)
- Ability to create and deliver detailed and professional customer-facing documents and final report deliverables
- Ability to build strong customer relationships at many levels within the organization
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Prior experience in high growth organizations
- Solid interpersonal and social skills with extreme attention to detail
- Experience in a customer-centric presales organization
- Demonstrated ability to work as lead for large complex project
- Strong project management, time management and customer relationship skills
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability
- Strong technical and communication skills, well organized, and flexible
- Strong presentation skills with confidence to speak in front of small and large groups
- Extensive level of industry acumen; keep current on trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges – a technical advisor
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Bragging Rights: The Forrester New Wave(™): Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, named ZeroFOX a Leader after a thorough evaluation of the top 14 vendors. Learn why Forrester says “ZeroFOX leads the pack in social media protection and digital risk analytics” and describes ZeroFOX as the “best for those that want actionable intelligence and rapid remediation.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Best Office in Downtown Baltimore (Federal Hill): Large floor-to-ceiling windows, a productive workspace, an awesome community area and free street parking available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFOX, the market leader in digital visibility and protection, safeguards modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using diverse data sources and artificial intelligence-based analysis, the ZeroFOX Platform identifies and remediates targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. The patented ZeroFOX SaaS technology processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, Instagram, Pastebin, YouTube, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
**ZeroFOX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in e-Verify**