Req Number: 5638
Nov 23, 2022
Regular Part Time
Part time, Saturday and Sunday 7am -3 pm. Cover other shifts as needed. Must be able to multitask and must have great customer service.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our Front Desk Professionals are the face of our communities. They are the first person all guests, residents, team members, and vendors see when they enter our buildings. As such, Front Desk Professionals play an important role in maintaining our brand, which includes providing excellent customer service at all times.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Be a resource for, and provide services to, residents and guests
- Answer all incoming calls, collect all pertinent information and route appropriately
- Accurately input all service requests
- Maintain community logs (key control, snow, resident, team member, and incident)
- Keep front desk and lobby clean and free of trash/debris at all times
- Sign for and distribute mail and/or packages
- Contribute to community/company engagement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of office terminology, procedures, and equipment
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Your wages are only part of the employment equation. Benefits add significant dollars to your total compensation package and greatly improve your quality of life. Southern offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- A choice of Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for you, your spouse and/or eligible children at a remarkably low cost
- Company paid Group Term Life and AD&D Insurances
- Traditional and ROTH 401(k) with Company contribution
- Paid holidays, paid time off, pay for bereavement/funereal leave and jury duty
- Continuing Education
You can customize your package to include: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Long Term Care for an additional cost, at a reduced rate.
Benefit eligibility is dependent on Team Member Status. All benefits are subject to change or cancellation at any time.
High school diploma or GED