As a Cook you will:
- Prepares, seasons, and cooks food for patients, employees and visitors.
- Accurately measures and mixes ingredient according to standard recipes.
- Previews menus and work orders to determine type and quantities of food to be obtained and prepared.
- Cleans and maintains work area in a neat and sanitary condition.
- Work requires very frequent exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, high noise level, an fumes, and hazardous conditions, cuts, burns, and falls, while using sharp utensils and working with high temperatures and heavy equipment
- Work requires high school/GED plus at least one year of experience in quantity/batch cooking