ZeroFOX seeks a Commercial Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. The Account Manager will work collaboratively with new sales to meet revenue goals and report directly to the VP, Global Account Management.
Commercial Account Management roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for renewals of the ZeroFOX platform
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between clients and company
- Coordinate the resolution of key client issues and complaints by leveraging the correct internal resources
- Develop a complete understanding of account needs
- Anticipate account changes and improvements
- Manage communications between clients and internal teams
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Collaborate with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyze client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expand relationships and collaborate with sales representative to evangelize ZeroFOX within account
Requirements and qualifications
- Technology sales / account management experience (cyber security preferred), typically obtained in 3+ years
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivation and self-direction
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of clients and their position in the industry
- Eagerness to work with new sales to expand company, clients, and territories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software (SalesForce.com preferred) and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Bragging Rights: The Forrester New Wave(™): Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, named ZeroFOX a Leader after a thorough evaluation of the top 14 vendors. Learn why Forrester says “ZeroFOX leads the pack in social media protection and digital risk analytics” and describes ZeroFOX as the “best for those that want actionable intelligence and rapid remediation.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Best Office in Downtown Baltimore (Federal Hill): Large floor-to-ceiling windows, a productive workspace, an awesome community area and free street parking available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFOX, the market leader in digital visibility and protection, safeguards modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using diverse data sources and artificial intelligence-based analysis, the ZeroFOX Platform identifies and remediates targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. The patented ZeroFOX SaaS technology processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, Instagram, Pastebin, YouTube, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
**ZeroFOX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in e-Verify**