Swissport International Ltd. is the leading Ground Services Provider to the aviation industry. Swissport is employing over 60,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 700 client companies at 269 stations in 48 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience”.
Organize warehouse and storage facilities; arrange warehouse handling equipment and load/unload air cargo. Maintain the required safety and quality standards as well as comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and company policies.
Hourly Rate: $11.00
- Load/unload air cargo from/to trucks
- Prepare and palletize cargo as needed
- Make sure paperwork related to the cargo is correct
- Assure proper handling and delivery of cargo and operation of related equipment
- Follow Dangerous Goods Requirements and Regulations
- Comply with Swissport Standard Operating Procedures and Policies
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible working hours
- Ability to work in inclement weather
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.