We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!
Today we are powering over 15 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.
We are looking for a superhero to be our new Regional Operations Manager - Central Europe to be responsible for boosting growth and guaranteeing operational efficiency in the Central European region by successfully managing and developing high performing local teams, helping them to achieve goals and build for scale. You will deliver a seamless experience to all stakeholders, ensuring vision and strategy are aligned and are being applied consistently in the Central European markets. You must be comfortable leading teams, acting as a business partner and a decision maker, managing through ambiguity and adversity, and delivering great results.
If you’re hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driven…then what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!
Every superhero has super responsibilities
- Recruit, build and develop high performing local teams, by defining hiring needs, guaranteeing training and development for our local logistics teams, and creating a collaborative and high energy work culture.
- Supervise our day-to-day operational activities, accountable for the number of scooters deployed and its utilization in each city.
- Be responsible for operational excellence within our field and fleet operations, and seamless execution to drive the business growth in competitive markets.
- Constantly reinvent processes to keep unit economics trending in the right direction, and constant communication with the City Managers of your region.
- Work with other senior cross-functional leaders to help define local team's goals.
- Identify and share best practices with HQ to build for scale across the company.
- Be a problem solver, fix issues or troubleshoot challenges within our business.
- Be a leader, an innovator, a game-changer, and represent Wind in your markets, from local media to communicating with key city stakeholders.
- 6+ years in a leading operations role in a rapid growth start-up and with a robust people management experience, with some or all of that time in the shared economy/ logistics industry.
- Strong business judgement, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial hustle and proven self-starter with owner’s mentality, with a motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Great communication & collaboration skills.
- MBA from a top school is a plus.
- Fluency in English, French and German languages.
- Strong interest in technology & mobility.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- A real challenge! (We’re a startup…no day is ever the same!)
- Competitive salary
Come as you are! At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!