We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!
Today we are powering over 15 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.
We are looking for a superhero to be our new Product Manager to support our tech team in Barcelona. You will work within a globally distributed agile development team to help define product roadmaps, translate customer needs into solutions and position those features to our rapidly growing global customer base. You will support product management activities for the EMEA region, ensuring vision and strategy are aligned and are being applied consistently in all markets. To be successful in this role you must be comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a hands-on business partner, and providing regular reports on value creation via business KPI.
If you’re hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driven…then what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!
Every superhero has super responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with business and technical stakeholders, cross-functional teams and customers to both help define and support decisions according to business goals, product vision/roadmap and go-to-market strategies.
- Get a very deep knowledge on our competition, regarding their products and its user experience.
- Help on executing product vision and strategy, clearly articulating goals and KPIs.
- Focus on increasing user engagement, revenue, and gross margin.
- Ensure consistency and provide guidance on pricing policies and guidelines.
- Ensure that roadmaps are prioritized and executed against, guaranteeing that high-quality products are delivered on-time.
- At least 3+ years in a product development role in a rapid growth start-up, with some or all of that time in the shared economy/ logistics industry.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
- Great communication & collaboration skills.
- MBA from a top school is a plus.
- Excellent English skills (Mandarin and other European skills are a plus).
- Experience working with Chinese (as a plus).
- Interest in technology & mobility.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- A real challenge! (We’re a startup…no day is ever the same!)
- Competitive salary
Come as you are! At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!