The Compliance Operations Analyst would form part of Openbank’s Compliance Operations team working on projects and operations relating to Spain and Argentina.
This role would consist of a number of responsibilities:
- Assisting in the planning, testing and implementation of projects which affect compliance operations
- Document & define the processes and controls (for Spain, as well as other countries within the international expansion)
- Participate in the transformation of the operational model within the world of Compliance Operations and future projects.
- This role would include tasks related to the analysis and management of Alerts by the AML system
Experience & skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with focus on AML/CFT and compliance related issues: in a financial institution compliance department, compliance consultant in the financial services industry or consulting firms, auditor.
- Experience with relevant Compliance laws and regulations and knowledge of bank operations
- Strong knowledge and experience of transaction monitoring and sanctions screening processes
- Degree in Economics, Business, Accounting or Law
- Experience with AML/CFT tools
- Self-driven, proactive and energetic.
- MS Office proficient.
Nice to have
- Specific AML/CFT related formation
- Experience in Compliance related projects
- Experience related to Machine-learning projects
- Knowledge of market abuse (STOR process)
- Fluent Spanish
- Advanced English