The Risk Systems Software Analyst serves as a primary contact for any questions related to how the system works from both a business and technical perspective. The Risk Systems Software Analyst partners with business analysts to translate business requirements into technical specifications and partners with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes. The Risk Systems Software Analyst also performs basic cost-benefit calculations, interdependency analysis, and prioritization exercises related to systems changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in DevOps software development lifecycle (2 years minimum), with usage knowledge of standard tools such as GitHub or Bamboo.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience working on Java technologies and distributed application environments (3 - 4 years).
- Experience on transformation programs (part of a team) (1-2 years).
Nice to have:
- Experience working on cloud environments (1-2 years).
- Experience on implementing Risk technology on domains such as Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Customer Risk Scoring and Risk admission (1-2 years).
- Fluent in English