The Regulatory Reporting Software Analyst serves as a primary contact for any questions related to how the system works from both a business and technical perspective. The Regulatory Reporting Software Analyst partners with business analysts to translate business requirements into technical specifications and partners with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes. The Regulatory Reporting Software Analyst also performs basic cost-benefit calculations, interdependency analysis, and prioritization exercises related to systems changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in DevOps software development lifecycle (2 years minimum), with usage knowledge of standard tools such as GitHub or Bamboo.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience working on Java technologies and distributed application environments (3 - 4 years).
- Involved / part of team in big core banking transformation program or digital transformation program
- Experience implementing on core banking applications or regulatory reporting systems (1-2 years).
Nice to have:
- Experience working on cloud environments (1-2 years).
- Knowledge of banking industry Regulatory reporting in Spain or any of Openbank's target countries (Argentina, Peru, Mexico, US...). (1-2 years). Most common Regulatory reportis in Spain are: FATCA, CRS, CIRBE, ANACREDIT, Capital reporting, Liquidity reporting, FINREP (Financial Reporting), FINSTAT (Financial Statistics).
- Fluent in English