The Payments Specialist role at Openbank, reporting to the IT Product Owner, is a Subject Matter Expert on a specific functional and / or technical domain IT provides service to. The Payments Specialist is the reference and go-to person to understand and design IT approaches for new features and services to be launched to end customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration.
- 10 or more years experience in banking industry, mainly in the intersection between Business and IT.
- 8 or more years experience in Information Technology.
- Has led relevant transformation programs in banking institutions such as core banking.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Relevant knowledge on payment schemes (from Spain (SEPA, Iberpay, Bizum) and (nice-to-have) other countries in Europe (UK (Faster Payments, ACH)), LATAM (Argentina, Peru), Mexico, US (ACH, Wires)): domestic transfers, international payments (SWIFT), instant payments.
- Relevant knowledge in payment services: transfers, direct debits, check processing.
- Fluent in English