Openbank is in the middle of a digital transformation, working in startup format and innovating in core banking product development from within. We want to convey a whole new digital experience to our customers and for that reason we need the most skilled professionals to come and join us.
Currently we are looking for Big Data Developers to make the team even stronger.
- Design and implement production big data environments using modern technologies.
- Build, validate and optimize large-scale, big data solutions in heterogeneous data environments.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Experience working with scala, software design patterns and TDD.
- Experience working with big data (spark is a must, hadoop, hive, kafka).
- Experience with different database structures, including SQL (postgres, mysql) and NOSQL (cassandra, redis, elastic search).
- Experience and expertise across data integration and data management with high data volumes.
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (AWS, EMR, s3, redshift, lambda, glue, athena)
- Experience working in agile continuos integration/devops paradigm and tool set (git, jenkins, sonar, nexus, jira, splunk)
Nice to have
- Experience with data warehousing and visualisation tools.
- Experience with NRT applications: Flink, spark streaming, hbase.
- Experience with cloudera.
- Experience with machine learning.