Clutch is looking for a Digital Media Specialist!
This position is a direct planning role and is responsible for the development of digital media planning strategies, implementation and execution. Additionally, you will be in close contact with those activating the digital plans, as well as collaborating with traditional planners to work as a unified team. Must be have direct experience translating digital concepts into understandable themes and be comfortable communicating these to clients.
- Significant client-facing opportunities and be the day-to-day digital specialist for your assigned clients.
- Ability to research, develop, present and execute media plans and buys consisting of multiple digital channels (display, online video, search, social, mobile) supporting campaign objectives and strategies.
- Perform all the duties and responsibilities of a digital planner, including performing the necessary analysis and evaluation of digital media opportunities, establishing KPIs and metrics, analyzing and preparing reports, managing digital budgets, owning the digital billing process as necessary, etc.
- Work to develop high-level understanding of media concepts beyond the digital vertical (TV, cable, print, radio and lifestyle) to build effective integrated campaign strategies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a digital media role with a marketing company or advertising agency – healthcare experience is a plus
- Comfortable speaking to mid- and high-level client contacts both in-person and on the phone
- Excellent numerical aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Strata, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of tagging, tracking and ad servers a plus (DCM, etc.)
Email resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org