The Parts Delivery Driver drives company vehicles to deliver parts in the local area to our customers. Most importantly and without exception, the Delivery Driver operates within the legal speed limits and in a safe fashion at all times. Will also support the parts department in putting stock away & maintaining good housekeeping for the department.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED, an unrestricted driver's license, and a clean driving record. Candidates must be able to drive a variety of vehicles in varied weather & road conditions and must have basic computer & samrt phone skills. Will also conduct vehicle safety inspections. Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs. independently. Strong communication and customer service skills required.
- Ensures safe and on-time delivery of parts to the dealership using company vehicles and following all company procedures and standards
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and performs routine maintenance tasks
- Obeys posted speed limits at all times and all other rules of the road
- Completes any reports or logs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A positive “can do“ attitude
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience preferred
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Safety and customer service oriented
- An AWESOME place to work!
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) with 100% Match
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Training
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Discounts on Sales/Service/Rental
- Dental Insurance
- Uniforms provided