- Competent in troubleshooting, repair and operation of mechanical systems
- Experience working with conveyors, motor drives, hydraulics, PLCs, and VFDs.
- Experience understanding of preventative maintenance practices and schedules
- Capable of safely performing maintenance work using hand and power tools
- Basic understanding of plant electrical systems, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, pumps, bearings, and mechanical drives
- Able to replace electric motors, switches and wires as required
- General knowledge of facilities maintenance
- Welding and fabrication experience working with stainless steel preferred
- Ability to operate fork lift to unload parts and conduct maintenance work
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.