How would you like to influence the future of performance management for some of the best companies in the world?
Our company has been growing organically every year since 2013. We believe that a great work experience comes from a shared vision, challenging work, autonomy, accountability, and an unwavering commitment to finding like-minded colleagues that share our core values.
As we look toward the future and our continued growth trajectory, which includes larger and more complex engagements as well as international expansion, developing a world-class sales capability is vital to the next stage of our success. In support of this, we are seeking a dynamic Account Executives to deliver new revenue and brands that will help us achieve our goals.
The ideal candidate will have a history as a top producer. This person will have a demonstrated track record of embracing relationships by working closely with prospects to drive ongoing revenue.
Technology sales come with technology-like compensation. If you hit the road running, pick up our technology and industry niche and start closing business, you can expect to hit your quota in the 1st year.
What will you be doing?
- You will work with the Sales Director - great person (!), over 15 years of experience in Sales, and a coaching machine at every level (pro sports, community volunteering, mentorship programs and various AEs spread out through Vancouver)
- Meet sales targets with revenue from New Clients through our great marketing efforts
- Develop inbound leads as well as break into new target accounts
- Build and own outbound efforts to help increase your pipeline and achieve your goals
- You will focus on companies that have between 0-100 employees (SMB) and 100-300 employees (Mid-Market)
What Success Looks Like:
- By Three Months: You are 100% up to speed on 7Geese business, value proposition, and target market, which means you are able to make qualification decisions, take sales calls, lead sales pitches, and do high-level demos. You have fully developed and documented a strategy and tactical plan to achieve your 2019 goals.
- At Six Months: You are unstoppable . . . you're executing your strategic sales plan, handling both inbound and outbound leads, the numbers are looking good, and you're making friends and influencing people in some of the best companies in the world.
- In the First Twelve Months: You have delivered at least 80% of your designated quota in booked revenue to 7Geese from new clients during the first year.
Is this you?
- You love to close deals and have been a top producer with a track record of winning enterprise clients. You are driven to make sure that every one of our target prospects knows who we are, what we do and how we could help them.
- You have been a part of a sales team for a SaaS company, or a technology company working with medium and large size enterprise clients.
- You have experience with out-bounding to new prospects to help grow your pipeline and take control over hitting your targets.
What's in it for you?
- Travel: Travel will be up to 15%, and potentially on short notice for pitches and other meetings. Who's not up for a trip or two to interesting places? #haveyourpassportready
- Location: We're based out of an awesome Gastown office located in the heart of Vancouver. The views of the North Shore are breathtaking!
- Compensation: Our package includes an attractive base salary commensurate with experience as well as an incentive plan tied to booked revenue. You show us the revenue, we show you the money.
- Benefits: We also offer a fantastic benefits package, including: fully paid health benefits, free lunch once/week and snacks, flexible work schedule, and much, much more. But wait, there's even more: if you're a dog owner/lover, you'll be happy to know that our office is pet friendly.