Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry farmers in the United States, Canada and Chile, who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. The cooperative's cranberries are currently featured in more than a thousand great-tasting, good-for-you products in over 100 countries worldwide. With more than 2,000 employees in nearly 20 receiving and processing facilities, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, colleagues, and the environment.
Ocean Spray believes that our employees are our best asset and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative, passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world.
Ocean Spray is looking for a creative, collaborative, detail-oriented and results driven Supply Chain Coordinator to work with the Supply Chain team at our Babcock, WI facility.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for supporting the Supply Chain function through effective administration of various tasks in one of three primary areas: materials coordination, production planning, or distribution.
- Materials: execute materials planning and expedite process for raw and packaging materials as well as repacking materials, where applicable; facilitate inventory record accuracy; receive all materials and ensure all materials are in the plant as the demand plan requires while maintaining low levels of inventory; manage the transition of materials as necessary
- Production: execute the Master Production Schedule (MPS) for all lines; distribute and oversee the execution of the finite schedule, ensuring all requirements in the MPS are planned and produced in an optimized fashion in the weekly planning horizon
- Distribution: effectively administer tasks including distribution systems, inventory management, transportation and pallet management
- Cross-train in functional areas per location-specific plan
- Support and promote food safety and quality program indicatives within the plan environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years' experience in manufacturing or plant supply chain preferred
- Solid communication skills required
- Problem solving abilities necessary
- Must possess strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Inventory Management system (SAP) experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.