Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital
- A joint venture with Select Medical & Cleveland Clinic*
Receptionist - PRN / As Needed
Shift Hours: 6:00am-2:00pm (primarily weekend coverage)
Responsible for screening all incoming visitors and directing them to the appropriate location providing excellent customer service and maintaining the security of the facility. Assists with requests made by visitors.
- Responsible for screening visitors to the appropriate location ensuring security to the building. Ensures/informs all visitors sign in and wear a visitor's pass when entering the building supplied by the receptionist.
- Responsible for daily coverage for the admissions coordinator during breaks and various times when required. Connects/transfers calls to the appropriate party and performs overhead paging.
- Notifies the admissions coordinator when a customer requests a tour of our facility.
- Responsible for obtaining wheelchairs for patients.
- Responsible for reporting to facilities any unusual behavior in the lobby/parking area.
- Notifies nursing when gifts for patients arrive in order for the gifts to be delivered to patients timely.
- Postmarks all outgoing mail and distributes all incoming mail.
- Logs all incoming job applications.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Six months or more receptionist experience required.
- Previous hospital experience required.