Childtime of Avon is Now Hiring an Assistant Director! (located at 1169 N Avon Ave, Avon, IN 46123)
The Assistant Director is responsible for the safe and effective operation of the School with the School Director, and achieving Learning Care Group's safety vision of “No One Gets Hurt.“ In the Director's absence, the Assistant Director has sole responsibility for the safe and effective operation of the School. The Assistant Director assists in the promotion of the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children under his/her care; and assists with a variety of administrative tasks and opening/closing the School at least 50% of the time.
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have previous management experience and at least 1 year of experience working in a licensed child care facility.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply.
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every day. We support child development for infants to school-age students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty, Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and Innovation.
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more information.