iTero Regional Manager (RM)
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Are you ready to revolutionize an entire Industry? Are you talented, dynamic, innovative, and share a passion for success? At Align, you will help transform the lives of people around the world by improving the journey to a beautiful smile. Our values of Agility, Customer, and Accountability define our culture. We develop solutions rapidly, hence the agile attitude typical of our employees. To delight our customers, we understand their expectations, treat their problems as our own, and tailor our solutions to their needs. Accountability for delivering against our expectations is at the core of who we are. We hold ourselves to the highest standards with regard to our work, our professionalism, and our outcomes. Are you hungry for success? Come join our America’s iTero Sales Team as a Regional Manager and help revolutionize the Orthodontic and Dental Industry.
Your mission as a Regional Manager is to manage, coach, develop, and lead a team of talented diverse sales representatives who help practitioners grow their business and increase patient satisfaction. You will collaborate with key stakeholders, foster inclusivity, champion diversity, and help sales representatives achieve exponential growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Motivates and inspire sales Representatives to achieve targets, develop effective sales plans, strategies and the remove obstacles/barriers for success as well as achieve RM quarterly/yearly sales targets.
- Creates an environment of inclusion that allows the team to bring up points of frustration in an effective way that leads to a shared focused on a common goal or vision.
- Uses effective communication and effective written/verbal feedback techniques to motivate key stakeholders and increase productivity.
- Recruits and hires effectively to build a high performing team. Strategically evaluates talent on team and develops plans for retention. Creates an environment that encourages professional growth, fosters inclusivity, and value among team
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned to the region
- Demonstrates ability to utilize data from reports and create an effective business plan of action base analysis
- Utilizes America’s Sales Coaching Model to inspire and motivate sales representatives to achieve goals
- Engages in challenging conversations with sales representatives, Directors, key stakeholders, and customers in a professional manner to disrupt current perspective, leading to changed behavior
- Demonstrate ability to select key accounts within region and help deploy specific resources, initiatives and programs important to the region’s success
- Demonstrates initiative and operate with a sense of urgency to communicate regularly with Directors and colleagues to contribute to a cohesive team environment
- Demonstrates understanding of the full array of sales tools and coaches to effective utilization and uses leadership tools for internal influential leadership opportunities
- Possess dental, clinical, and industry knowledge required coach others on how to conduct persuasive sales calls and articulate Align Digital Platform.
- Understand Align programs/tools and how to position them to solve problems and present them as solutions to an unmet need.