Therapist PT VNA NJ PRN
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Evaluate and treat patients, under orders from the referring physician, through the use of a variety of therapeutic procedures, to restore function, relieve pain, and to improve movement and function. The Physical Therapist functions in accordance with their State Practice Act, as applicable.
CONNECTING TO MISSION:
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice's ability to continue the rich heritage of the Sisters of the Redeemer and care, comfort, and heal in the home is directly related to the talents, motivation and accomplishments of our employees. A primary way staff connect to our mission is by collaborating with all team members in promoting an environment that provides quality, compassionate, holistic, patient-centered care and supports all internal and external customers
· Graduate of an APTA approved and accredited college of Physical Therapy.
· Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate competency in applying principles, methods, materials and equipment used in physical therapy.
· CPR required.
· Ability to assess patient needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
· Ability to function as a member of an integrated Healthcare work team.
· Able to travel to patient's home within service area.
· Able to demonstrate professional procedures in the home care setting.
· Able to use office equipment; i.e. tablet, cell phone.
· Ability to work flexible hours, with weekends and holidays included.
LICENSE AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
· Current license in the state of practice.
· Valid driver's license.