MAA is hosting a Virtual Maintenance Hiring Event for the Austin area, and YOU'RE INVITED! We have aMAAzing opportunities available for candidates interested in Apartment Maintenance Technician, and Apartment Make Ready positions.
Date: Friday, 10/02/2020
Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm
Come chat with our amazing Property Managers & Maintenance Leaders to see if MAA is the perfect fit for you!
Becoming a part of MAA is exciting and rewarding for those who enjoy working with a dynamic team. Join us as we exceed our residents' expectations of a place to call home.
Apartment Make Ready Technician
Do you enjoy maintaining an apartment community? Are you a team player eager to provide a high level of customer service? If so, MAA is the place to start building your career in the multifamily housing industry.
- The Apartment Make Ready Technician prepares recently vacated apartments for market readiness, may respond to service work orders, and performs painting and pressure washing duties, grounds keeping, and assists the Service Team in the performance of his/her duties.
Apartment Maintenance Technician
Do you pride yourself on a job well done? Are you a natural problem solver while maintaining high standards of work? Do you have your EPA Type II or Universal and/or Pool Certification or willing to obtain within 90 days of hire? If so, MAA is the place to start building your career in the multifamily housing industry.
- The Apartment Maintenance Technician performs general maintenance and repair to ensure apartment homes and other property facilities are in good working order. Responsibilities include preparing apartments for move-in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) units; electrical appliances, outlets, and light fixtures; plumbing, carpentry, and locks. The Apartment Maintenance Technician follows a planned preventative maintenance schedule and follows up with residents after repairs are complete.
- One to three years of experience in multifamily property management, facility maintenance and/or mechanical repair
- HVAC experience preferred for Apartment Maintenance Supervisor and Apartment Maintenance Technician positions
- EPA Type II or Universal required at hire or within 90 days of assuming the position
- Valid driver's license from the state of residence required
MAA recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package* including, but not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Apartment Discount
- Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
- Eligibility for benefit plans and programs vary based on hours worked and length of employment.
We are committed to providing service excellence and value to those who depend on us at MAA. Our people-first approach has been transforming properties into communities and apartments into homes for over 25 years. As the largest owner-operator of multifamily apartments in the United States – we are established leaders in the real estate space – bringing tremendous opportunities to those looking to build their careers. We invite you to explore our Brighter View and find your place at MAA!
Drug Free Workplace