We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
Abrigo is looking for a UX Designer who is:
- An Entrepreneur – self-driven, individually accountable
- A Design Thinker – rapidly moves from inspiration to tangible ideas
- A Scientist – data-driven, objective, questioning
- A Creative – aware of, but not limited by boundaries
- A Team Leader – leads and follows, highly collaborative, cross functional leader
- A Results Driver – breaks down blockers, focused on outcomes, creates value
- A Guide – contributes to the direction of the product through deep knowledge of users and can influence others
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategic assets and programs: Pattern libraries, design standards, competitive analysis, product discovery methodologies, etc.
- Develop elements of our information architecture and product taxonomy
- Recommend and implement tools/solutions used within the UX team
- Execute product discovery efforts around user interviews, story mapping, and journey mapping
- Develop initial and ongoing iterations of user personae
- Execute customer and market research activities to define what problems are worth solving for our target markets
- Design conduct, and analyze user tests to validate solutions that are valuable, usable, and feasible
- Develop design artifacts: conceptual/functional diagrams, wireframes, interactive prototypes, etc.
- Collaborate with your agile development team throughout the product design and development lifecycle
- Serve as a “design thinking” coach to your agile software development teams.
- Use data to guide conversations and make decisions
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX design, preferably with agile product development methodologies and enterprise software
- A software design portfolio for review as part of the application process
What You’ll Get:
- Mentoring and professional development in market relevant, mainstream, modern UX methodologies
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Abrigo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at Careers@abrigo.com with the subject line accommodation.