Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
We are seeking a seasoned front-end developer with a demonstrable understanding of design and UX to build A/B tests. You will help build and maintain tooling used to standup static sites and testing initiatives. You don’t need to be a designer for this role but you should value implementing and interpreting designs as much as you value clean markup.
You are passionate about the web. From that passion, you have formed opinions about how to build websites and products. You can’t stop talking about pattern libraries, BEM and SMACSS. You have a strong interest in making decisions based on data from users.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with various stakeholders including Business, UX and Product Design to implement A/B tests
- Work with Engineering when additional inputs are needed for tests
- Build internal tooling to keep our numerous static websites easy to build
- Document process and code for future use
- Create static sites
- Worked with a pattern library
- A deep understanding of command line tools
- Used BEM or SMACS or ideally a combination
- Familiarity with Google’s Material Design
- Familiarity with Angular and Angular Material
- Worked with Maxymiser or another A/B testing tool
- Some experience building WordPress sites
- Understanding of web accessibility
- At least 2 years development experience writing and reviewing front-end code daily in a team environment. Small teams count, too!
- An expert understanding of HTML and CSS and a working knowledge of SASS or equivalent.
- A strong understanding of how to use browser debug tools.
- Used version control in a team environment, ideally Git.
- Familiarity with Node, NPM or Yarn and Gulp or Grunt, enough that you can leverage them when needed.
- Some experience with templating systems.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- The end user in mind in whatever you build.
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.