Infosys is seeking .Net Developers
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
- Location for this position is Raleigh, NC or Austin/Westlake, TX. This position may require travel.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Infosys will not
sponsor H1-1B or other work authorization for this role at this time.
- At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience with .Net Technologies, MVC, WCF, Web services, C#, SQL Server, WCF and SSIS.
- At least 2 years of experience in using SQL Server and developing Package/Stored Procedures
- 2 years of working experience in projects executed in Agile, Scrum Methodologies
- Experience in Tools such as Jira, Jenkins and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Analytical skills. Written and verbal communication skills.
Additional experience in application deployment in Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or any other public or private cloud platform will be beneficial.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin