Rulesware is looking for an experienced corporate Technical Recruiter to join our fast-growing and remote team of technology consultants and professionals. This is an incredible remote opportunity for a candidate with exemplary communication skills and at least three years of technical recruiting experience to roll up their sleeves and immerse themselves in a dynamic high-growth environment. We're looking for someone who can source, screen, interview and hire consultants and developers in the Pega/BPM space. The successful candidate will need to be proactive and able to confidently communicate the Rulesware culture and core values to prospective candidates.
In addition to providing daily support to the Manager of People & Culture (HR), you’ll also have the opportunity to liaise daily with our Hiring Managers. As these are some of the most senior people at the company, you'll need to be confident, thoughtful and detail-oriented as you engage with our busy team members to help them find the talent they need.
If you love people, have experience as a technical recruiter, enjoy sourcing and hiring consultants and developers, and are a great communicator, we'd love to hear from you. Experience with Pega recruiting is preferred.
Sourcing & Recruiting
- Develop creative sourcing strategies for Pega consultants and developers
- Create and implement actionable recruiting and hiring plans in our niche industry
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand specific needs and requirements
- Write job descriptions and manage all online postings, ensuring that we are refreshing weekly, adjusting language, and staying current on all key job sites
- Attend weekly meetings to provide team with priority hire information
- Gather metrics for regular reporting, goal progress, and presentations to senior and executive leaders
- Proactive and creative sourcing of new candidates, on niche technical/Pega sites as well as with more standard online tools
- Review and select appropriate candidates for phone screens
- Schedule and confirm all interviews through ATS
- Solicit and document interviewer and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
- Connect with new hires during their first weeks with Rulesware, to provide some consistency and support during onboarding
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires
- Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices
- Manage and coordinate communications with candidates throughout the process
- Liaise and maintain strong working relationships with contract recruiters and external recruiting firms
- Communicate with Hiring Managers and candidates regarding process and status
- Develop and manage strong, effective working relationships with Hiring Managers and interviewers
Candidate Screening and Tracking
- Coordinate candidate screening process for candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens to ensure eligibility and suitability
- Coordinate candidate coaching process prior to interviews
- Record and maintain Jobvite (applicant tracking system) data for all candidates
- Conduct reference checks